Need to finance a small business or, even a large business? With All Commercial Finance, business financing includes virtually any type equipment and couldn't be any easier to qualify. Larger businesses may fare well, though very expensive, with Mezzanine capital which can be subordinated to primary lender debt but All Commercial Finance has extensive knowledge and capitalization reach to provide you with the right funding for your business. Contact us now to keep your business moving in the right direction!
Want to Buy a Business or Start a Business with very little of your own capital?
Easier money is available for buying existing businesses... franchised or not.
There are 3 different avenues to consider when shopping for business funding:
$5,000 - $500,000 can be deposited, as a credit line, into your business account in a matter of hours!
Secured by your Business account. No credit check required. Income driven only.
If you have stellar personal and business credit, long business history and can provide a debt service coverage ratio of 200% and higher, this same line of credit may be available with no collateral and terms to fit your need.
Today, accessing business capital to start a business is not what it was before the past economic implosion. The primary difference is in the definition. Before, borrowing money to capitalize a business start was an accepted practice to line.
The store shelves and to get the doors open.
If you have stellar personal and business credit, long business history and can provide a debt service coverage ratio of 200% and higher, this same line of credit may be available with no collateral and terms to fit your need.What followed the economic meltdown is you must fund stocking your store and opening your doors for business using your own capital. And, should you survive for six months you may be eligible to qualify for a $5,000 - $50,000 startup business loan. Unless, you chose to pursue syndicated capital to start a business from ground up?
Easier money is available for buying existing businesses... franchised or not. There are 3 different avenues to consider when shopping for funding
- Non SBA Private lender loans are similar in structure to an SBA guaranteed loan. LTV/LTC up to 85% with credit score requirement 680 and above. Interest rates comparable to SBA with a 5-4-3-2-1 prepayment penalty. 7, 10, 15 and 20 year financing. Assets may include real estate, equipment and working capital.
- SBA Guaranteed Loans are excellent for business acquisition financing if you have the required down payment, guarantee fee, closing cost and capital reserves. Can generally finance up to 85%LTC. Some instances, 90% LTC. Financing range from $150,000 - $7 million, Up to 25 year financing. Assets may include real estate, equipment, working capital and inventory.
- Business Asset Leveraging is an excellent method of generating up to 100% of the cost of the business providing the price of the business is less than $5,000,000. Typical finance range is $50,000 - $5,000,000.
- Capital Syndication can be a great way capitalizes both a ground floor startup or purchase an existing business if you don't need to close right away.
Most any kind of Equipment Available at Financing Terms You Like!
Just contact All Commercial Finance to find out if Right for You?.
Loan amounts on hotels and apartments can range from $500,000 to $200 million. Fixed rates on loans are also available as well as loans with adjustable rates. Debt coverage ratios start at 1.10:1 and up
Syndicated capital or Syndicated Joint Venture capital can be structured with competitive terms and rates of interest or return on investment up to 100% of the startup cost or business purchase price. Syndicated capitalization range $500,000 - $25,000,000
Mezzanine Capital is abundant for the right deal but is typically not used for startup equity funding. An existing revenue based finance product. It is generally used by corporations and financial sponsors to finance. Expected returns are generally between 13-18%.
- Leverage Buy Outs or LBOs